Help Make Things Better
Tell us what you think of products you use everyday…and earn a few bucks while you do it! Sign Up to Participate
Participate, Earn Money
We are looking for all types of people to help shape new technology and products by participating in research studies. Your feedback during the development process is vital to helping build better products.
And it’s pretty cool to earn some extra money while you’re at it.
Refer a Friend!
We’re always looking for more people like you! If you know someone who would be interested in participating in a study, please have them sign up in our database!
Share Link: https://www.uriux.com/participate/
Q: What kind of people do you need?
We need people like YOU! We run studies for consumers, IT Professionals, developers and more. By joining our participant database you’ll receive study opportunities by email. If you’re able to participate- great! If not, no problem.
Q: What will I do during a typical study?
Check out What to Expect When Participating (below) for more information!
Q: Where are you located?
Some studies are on-site at our labs in Redmond, WA. Check out our map!
What to expect when participating
Participating in user research is easy.
These are the basics:
- You’ll receive a gratuity (in the form of a check) for between $50-200 for your valuable time and input.
- Most sessions take less than 2 hours.
- Unless otherwise specified, most of our sessions take place at our office in Redmond. Here’s how you get there.
- You don’t have to prepare anything beforehand. Just come on time and prepared to give feedback!
- If you fill out a survey and aren’t asked to participate, don’t worry. Different studies have different criteria, and if this study isn’t a good fit for you, we’ll contact you with different opportunities soon.
- Remember: we are testing the product, not you. There are no wrong answers, and all your feedback is valuable!
We are committed to maintaining the security of all data we collect and/or store. We promise that your privacy is guaranteed. By participating in a research study with us or signing up in our online participant database you agree to receive emails regarding upcoming research studies. You will never receive unsolicited email as a result of joining User Research International participant database, and you can opt out of our database at any time. User Research International is committed to safeguarding your privacy.