Position: Project Coordinator (full-time)
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits: Medical & Vacation
User Research International is a full-service user experience research consultancy, looking for a motivated, energetic, and detail-oriented project coordinator to join our participant recruitment team. This individual will be responsible for creating key documents, communicating with participants, and tracking core information for our recruitment team. The project coordinator will assist with scheduling, communications, and coordination between research team and study participants.
- Engage with project leads and account managers to help fill research studies
- Create core study documents with excellent attention to detail
- Manage participant communications including study announcements, phone calls, emails, and scheduling details
- Organize and record participant information
- Assist with study preparation and help ensure all studies are on track
- Brainstorm and implement new ideas to actively attract and schedule new participants
- Brainstorm and implement new methods and processes to improve participant experience
- Excellent writing/grammar and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be bright, efficient, positive, and organized
- Amazing multi-tasker, able to juggle many projects simultaneously while maintaining high standard of quality and performance
- Upholds high standards for customer service and professionalism
- Has interest in learning about new technologies and is willing to learn new things
- College degree
User Research International is currently seeking a driven, creative, customer-focused User Researcher Intern who is passionate about user experience research and has an aptitude for learning new technologies. As a URI Researcher Intern, you will have the opportunity to employ a wide range of research methodologies including field research, lab based usability tests, focus groups, prototype testing, and survey research.
You will be responsible for implementing all phases of user research testing including writing research plans, developing screeners to identify participant profiles, moderating usability sessions, writing detailed reports, and presenting findings to client.
The successful candidate will need to have good project management skills, have strong knowledge of research methodology, experience conducting user testing, and be able to target and present your research findings to a variety of specific audiences. You will need to be able to learn new technologies quickly, work in an agile environment and juggle multiple deliverables. Additionally, you’ll need to be detail-oriented and thorough in your approach to research methodologies, but flexible enough to work within time and project constraints. URI is a team-driven environment and your ability to communicate and collaborate is essential.
Your portfolio and experience should demonstrate creative solutions, leadership, and ability to handle complex UX problems, and drive excellent execution.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in user research field
- Experience with a broad range of research methodology
- Ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams to drive application of results into the business
- Experience generating research plans, defining and tracking user experience metrics, coordinating work on multiple products/releases and managing the work of additional resources.
- Solid knowledge of the field of human-computer interaction, experimental design, observational and field methods and data analysis is required.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies. Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Education requirements include either an MA/MS or PhD in human factors, psychology or highly related field. Or be enrolled in a graduate level degree program with relevant work experience
User Research International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, User Research International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
User Research International provides expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of User Research International’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.